Of course I had to do this one!
Blog post: http://bit.ly/2rJRdEJ
Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtkytAnbsoE&feature=youtu.be
1. How often do you visit you local library?
2. Are you the type of person who checks out more books than you know you can read or are you someone who only checks out the exact amount of books you intend on reading before they are due?
3. How old were you when you got your first library card?
4. Do you go to your library looking for a particular book or do you check out anything that piques your interest?
5. Do you use your library to check out just books or do you also check out DVDs, audiobooks etc.?
6. From what section of your library do you check out a majority of your books? (YA, middle grade, adult, nonfiction.)
7. What is your favorite part of using your local library?