I was tagged to do this a bit ago, but I wanted to finish my Q&A first, so it’s finally here!
Blog post: http://bit.ly/2HYEVR0
1. What is your disability and how does it impact you?
2. What is the most common misconception that you experience in regards to your disability?
3. Which misconception annoys you the most?
4. Do you do anything to combat these misconceptions?
5. What more do you think can be done to combat the misconception around your disability? [Society as a whole as opposed to individual work is a good direction for the answer]
People I tagged
Jessica Flores: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIhykDbkPjfMVx_2NtlO18w
Annie Elainey: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznS4Pk3VcTIfDUuWrQtdzQ
Aly Drayton: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4fJ87vQIH9NUQwJNmgUkFw
Monsieur Lucas Wild: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXw2TBQp-GEhM1bsBASuv8g
Andrea Lausell: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT3ZDJlpU1T2e9nHWZTn8BQ
Abby Sams: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKuDqpq75UlXtSW8qR7L8dw