1) What is your disability and how does it impact you?
2) What is the most common misconception that you experience in regards to your disability?
3) Which misconception annoys you the most?
4) Do you do anything to combat these misconceptions?
5) What more do you think can be done to combat the misconception around your disability? [Society as a whole as opposed to individual work is a good direction for the answer]
Click the [CC] button for CC! || If CC doesn’t show up after you’ve clicked the button,fiddle with the settings first and then try it again.
CAPTIONED BY » Ai-Media. http://ai-media.tv
ASL Only Vlogs:
Learn How To Caption Your Videos:
Deaf Poynter Series:
Most Popular: https://www.youtube.com/user/rikkipoynter/videos?shelf_id=5&sort=p&view=0
Twitch – http://twitch.tv/RikkiPoynterPlays
Snapchat – http://snapchat.com/add/rikkipoynter
Facebook – http://facebook.com/rikkipoynterYT
Twitter – http://twitter.com/rikkipoynter
Instagram – http://instagram.com/rikkipoynter
Tumblr – http://rikkipoynter.tumblr.com
Rikki Poynter is a 26-year- old deaf vlogger on YouTube. She makes content about
deaf awareness, accessibility/closed captioning awareness, mental health,
feminism, and more.
Since making her first deaf related video on October 1st, 2014, Rikki has been on
the Huffington Post, Mic News, Upworthy, ABC News, BBC Newsbeat, BBC Ouch,
BBC See Hear, and other news outlets in various countries. Also, she has been
working on her new closed captioning campaign, #LIGHTSCAMERACAPTION, to
try to get more YouTubers to closed caption their videos. After hopefully one day
taking over YouTube, she wants to work on the rest of the Internet.
Logo Credit » https://www.facebook.com/PiaSpectre/photos/pb.352320021461107.-
PO BOX »
PO Box #71
FOR BUSINESS INQUIRES, PLEASE E-MAIL:
Please include my name in the subject line. Thanks!
SG Mission: to serve our viewers by providing reliable, valuable, and important Deaf community oriented information in every newcast.