Read Time:35 Second
The Dispatch.com reported that two deaf people barely escaped injury after an electrical issue in their laundry room started a fire. Phillip Ripple and Brenda Jarrett escaped the house without any injuries and were alerted to the fire by their cats of the smoke that was coming from the laundry room. According to Capt. Jason Hugh of the Fair Grove Fire Department, he said that the homeowners will be temporarily displace as the entire house sustained smoke damage, however, the fire damage was only reported in the laundry room and the cause of the fire was determined to be accidental.
For more details about this story, or how you can help, click here.
(Visited 140 times, 1 visits today)
Founder of SG