A month ago, we decided to look into transitioning from a Blogger-hosting site to a having our own hosting website powered by WordPress.org. We finally did it! (Yay! Happy Dance people!) The decision behind this is that we wanted TSG to have a wider audience and faster, mobile user friendly experience that will be a tool for our audience and followers. We love it and we think you will too!
- Changed the domain name from www.silentgrapevine.com to silentgrapevine.com.
- Moved from Blogger to own self-hosting.
- Modified and modernized TSG to be more responsive and mobile super-fast.
- Added a new events feature where the community can submit their own events for free. For further details how to do this, click How Do I Submit My Event on TSG?
- A more simple, dynamic look that is visually appealing.
- A great looking responsive community events calendar.
- And still more great features coming!
We love to hear your thoughts of what we’ve done so far! Please let us know what you like and what features you would like TSG to have in the near future!
SG Mission: to serve our viewers by providing reliable, valuable, and important Deaf community oriented information in every newcast.