Nyle Dimarco and Peta Murgatroyd are taking on Tarzan in “Dancing with the Stars” season 22 week 4.
It’s Disney Night in week 4 of “Dancing with the Stars” season 22. The remaining 10 pairs celebrate their favorite characters from the House of Mouse. This week, former Disney star Zendaya will be a guest judge.
This theme is deemed one of the most popular nights that “Dancing with the Stars” fans always look forward to as it brings to life iconic Disney movies and animated films with the art of dancing. Competitors themselves who are big fans of Disney are excited to pay homage to the beloved characters.
The “Dancing with the Stars” season 22 contestants chose both new and classic Disney favorites, which should make for a fun, entertaining night of dance. Nyle DiMarco will be king of the jungle Tarzan on stage while Jodie Sweetin will recreate the mammal metropolis “Zootopia” on the dance floor.
Even “Mary Poppins” will be represented in “Dancing with the Stars” season 2 week 4 as well as Woody and Buzz Lightyear’s crew in “Toy Story” and the cult classic that never grows old – “The Lion King.”
Check out the routines and songs for “Dancing with the Stars” season 2 week 4 below:
- Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess (Jazz) – “Friend Like Me” from “Aladdin”
- Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy (Foxtrot) – “Belle” from “Beauty and the Beast”
- Von Miller and Witney Carson (Viennese Waltz) – “A Dream is a Wish” from the live-action feature “Cinderella”
- Doug Flutie and Karina Smirnoff (Jazz) – “A Spoonful of Sugar” from the Walt Disney Pictures classic “Mary Poppins”
- Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd (Samba) – “Trashin’ the Camp” from “Tarzan”
- Kim Fields and Sasha Farber — Quickstep – “I Wanna Be Like You” from “The Jungle Book”
- Wanya Morris and Lindsay Arnold (Samba) – “Circle of Life” from “The Lion King”
- Marla Maples and Tony Dovolani (Waltz) – “Part of Your World” from “The Little Mermaid”
- Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas (Quickstep) – “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” from “Toy Story”
- Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe (Cha Cha) – “Try Everything” from the latest Walt Disney Animation film “Zootopia”
“Dancing with the Stars” season 22 week 4 will air on April 11 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
SG Mission: to serve our viewers by providing reliable, valuable, and important Deaf community oriented information in every newcast.