(Subtitle: off/on) & (Portuguese subtitle is available on YouTube)
Eduardo Jurado is a Deaf-owned business, as the CEO of Deaf Travel Brazil, he is a Deaf Brazilian guy. He knows how to sign in International Sign and other sign languages possible. He can easily communicate with any deaf tourist from all over the world.
– Highly experience working as a tourist guide for last five years.
– Offering multiple tour packages for an old group and a young group.
– Included flights, daily, car rental or travel buses and some tours.
– Offers service free of photography and videos during travel.
– The guide deaf is available to come with a whole group in South America.
– The packages are planned in comfort, confidence, ease, and safety.
– Always communicate with our sign language every travel.
– Full accessibility and your needs that can be met
– The ideal to close group is between 2 to 14 people.
– If the entire women are coming as a group, then it can be arranged to include a deaf woman guide.
– Information is provided: obtain a visa, health, insurance, exchange, driver’s license, etc.
– The detailed travel plan schedule is available.
Have you ever thought about preparing your wonderful vacation in Brazil? I look forward to having you all!
Our Slogan: “Hands gain freedom!”
We look forward to working and uniting with you all for our worldwide deaf community.
You can learn how to sign in LIBRAS x ASL: https://www.facebook.com/seektheworld2015/videos/1339659189482831
You can find information more:
Contact Eduardo Jurado:
Facebook Messenger or Email email@example.com
SG Mission: to serve our viewers by providing reliable, valuable, and important Deaf community oriented information in every newcast.