Back in late 2019, I visited my motherland, México, and met a well-known Deaf Oaxaqueño artist, Rolando Sigüenza, there. He is the first Deaf Oaxaqueño artist in México. Learn his story about his journey to becoming an artist!
(Oaxaqueño or Oaxaqueña: a person who born/raised or descended from the state of Oaxaca in México).
👉🏼 Rolando Sigüenza’s Facebook: www.facebook.com/siguenzarolando
👉🏼 Visit his website to purchase his arts: https://rolandosigüenza.com
🛎 S u b s c r i b e 🛎 (yellow bells emojis)
my channel to join the adventures! http://bit.ly/2oLbhcR
👉🏼 V i d e o I n f o 👈🏼 (pointing with index finger emojis)
English Closed Captions (CC) & transcript are both included. Transcription is provided in the comment section or visits this link to see the transcript: http://bit.ly/3qgXuWI. In this video, Rolando is signing in a mixture of International Sign (IS), LSM and ASL. If you would like to translate this video into Spanish or in other languages, please reach out to me by emailing me first.
🤟🏼 SUPPORT MY CHANNEL 🤟🏼(ILY sign emojis)
○ Paypal – https://www.paypal.me/deafinitelywanderlust
○ Venmo – @deafinitelywanderlust
○ or hire me for travel coaching, presentations/workshops/webinars, American Sign Language (ASL) tutoring, accessibility consultation, video editing, closed captioning (ASL or IS – English), and more!
👀 D i s c l a i m e r 👀 (Two pairs of eyes with emojis)
○ Icons/vectors that are used here are NOT my own.
○ Background music is by Goodbye My Dear” is under a Creative Commons license (CC-BY 3.0) Music promoted by BreakingCopyright: https://bit.ly/b-goodbye-dear
SG Mission: to serve our viewers by providing reliable, valuable, and important Deaf community oriented information in every newcast.